3 Nights 4 Days Kathmandu / Chandragiri
Kathmandu is the Capital City of Nepal. It is a gateway to Nepal. It has a glorious history going back two thousand years, and a refined culture that ranks among the highest in Asia.
This 3 Nights and 4 Days tour package of Kathmandu covers all the major city in Kathmandu Valley like Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Patan. All these sightseeing places carries a historical importance and plays a vital role in the history of Nepal.This package includes several UNESCO world heritage sites located in Nepal, such as: Kathmandu Durbar Squre, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Pashupatinath temple and Bouddhanath Stupa.
Chandragiri Hills Ltd is a Hospitality Company which operates cable car, restaurants & bar,conference center and branded shops in Thankot Kathmandu,with its upcoming attraction being amusement park, boutique resort, paragliding,, zip flying and many…more
- 3 Night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Daily breakfast in the hotel
- 1 Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Half-day Chandragiri
- Airport return transfer
- All tour and transfer by private vehicle
- International flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for staff, guide & driver, Insurance for any loss &damage.
- Entry fees for Sightseeing of moments visit,
- Medical fee.
- Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions
|1||Pick-up from international airport and transfer to hotel and overnight stay at hotel||B||KATHMANDU|
|2||After breakfast, leave for Chandragiri and survey the exotic view of Kathmandu valley and Himalayas and return back to hotel and overnight stay||B||KATHMANDU|
|3||After Breakfast Proceed to full day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Buddha Stupa, Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple & Kathmandu Durbar square where you will also Visit the Kumari & Museum overnight at the Hotel.||B||KATHMANDU|
|4||After breakfast departure from Kathmandu||B||-|
Email on (firstname.lastname@example.org)