4 Nights 5 Days
Bhutan,apurely Buddhist Himalaya Kingdom is unsurpassed in its scenic majesty and vibrant culture. The kingdom shares with Nepal the world’s greatest concentration of mountains and living heritage of Buddhism. It is one of the few countries in the world still untouched, a paradise for tourists interested in Buddhist culture and philosophy, flora and fauna, trekking and mountaineering. STPL offers you 4-days and 8-days tour package to Bhutan. In the 4-days tour, you will primarily travek to Thimpu. You wil visit Ta Dzong, Drugyel Dzong, Tashichho Dzong and Simthoka Dzong. In the 8-days tour, in addition to places mentioned above, you will also trek to the Taktsang Monastery, visit Punakha Dzong, and the Wangdi Podrang Dzong.
- Tour Cost Applicable for Nepali Nationals Only.
- Return Airfare from Delhi or Kolkata im economy class on Druk Air or Bhutan Airlines as per seats blocked for a particular departure date.
- 05 Nights accommodation in twin sharing basis as per hotels mentioned in the chart or similar.
- Meal Plan – Daily Buffet / fixed Menu Breakfast and Dinner.
- Non Air – conditioned Jumbo Hiace / Coaster Bus depending on the group size on sharing basis for Sightseeing and excursions s per our itinerary. ( Air – Conditioning do not work in Hilly terrains).
- Services of an Escort cum Guide will be as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only.
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water per person per day.
- Lunches on all the days.
- Any high season surcharge, change in Taxes by the Government etc.
- Supplementary cost for Foreign Passport Holder (Supplement on Land + Airfare + Visa Fees).
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, up – gradation charges, sightseeing entrance fees.
- Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
On arrival at Paro Airport transfer to hotel check in to the hotel. Everything free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2:THIMPU Sightseeing
After breakfast go for Thimpu sightseeing covering Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodong), Changangkha Lhakhang (Monastery), Motihang Takin Preservation Centre, Drupthob Goemba or Zilukha Nunnery, National Library ( Closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holiday), Institute for Zorig Chusum (Traditional art and Craft School-Closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holiday), Zangthopelri Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at Hotel. (B,D)
Day 3:THIMPU- PUNAKHA / WANGDI
After breakfast drive to Punakha (77 kms / 03 to 3 ½ hrs) / Wangdi (Wangdiphodrang) (70 kms / 03 to 3 ½ hrs). The drive is over Dochu La pass (3080 mts / 10102 fts) which is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Reach at Punakha / Wangdi and visit Punakha Dzong, if time permit visit the Suspension Bridge and then proceed to Chimi Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at the hotel in Wangdi. (B,D)
Day 4:DRIVE PUNAKHA / WANGDI – PARO
After breakfast transfer to Paro (2134 mts / 7000 fts, 135 kms / 05 hrs). Enroute stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden. On arrival at Paro, check in to the hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. (B,D
After breakfast go for Paro Sightseeing covering Drukgyel Dzong, Ta Dzong (National Museum- closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holiday), Rinpung Dzong – also known as Paro Dzong, and finally the historically and spiritually important Kyichu Lhakhang (Monastery), back to the hotel.Overnight at the Hotel. (B,D)
OPTIONAL TOUR : FULL DAY HIKE TO TIGER’S NEST MONASTERY – To be paid directly in Bhutan. Guest who will opt for Tiger Nest excursion, will miss Paro Local Sightseeing.
Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest monastery) – The hike which is all the way uphill takes about 3 hours through pine forests. The monastery clings to a huge granite cliff 800 meters from the Paro Valley. It is one of the most famous of Bhutan’s monasteries, perched on the side of a cliff 900m above the Paro Valley floor. It is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery and hence it is called “Tiger’s Nest”. This site has been recognized as a most sacred place and visited by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646 and now visited by all Bhutanese at least once in their lifetime. Drive back to hotel. Evening is at leisure for go for shopping in the market.
Day 5:TRANSFER TO PARO AIRPORT
After breakfast transfer to Paro Airport for taking onward connection. Tour ends…
Email on (firstname.lastname@example.org)