4 Nights 5 Days
Its name the “Roof of the World” is no idle statement. The valley bottoms of Tibet are higher than the highest mountains elsewhere. Its snow c over ed plateaus are the highest in the world. Apart from the Everest, which Tibetans see from the other side, many a mountain ranges are over 15,000 ft. Meet here with chanting monks, stooped in prayer; mingle and wade through prostrating citizens as they circumambulate monasteries while prayer wheels and prayer flags fan the burning incense as the smoke rise towards the heavens, to gods who govern by a faith compassionate to all things living.
- Tibet traveler visa fee
- Twin sharing accommodation
- Best available Hotel on BB (Bed and Breakfast) basis
- All necessary transportation Kathmandu /Lhasa
- Sightseeing tour as per the program
- Air fare Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu
- An English speaking guide and monastery entrance fee.
- Lunch and dinner
- All expenses of personal nature
- Nepal entree visa : you can get a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Karhmandu. (A multiple – entry tourist visa good for 30days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple – entry tourist visa for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport – size photos).
- Airport – departure tax
- Air ticket reconfirmation fee
- Emergency evacuation
- In case of landslides extra charge for porters and transportation.
Arrival we will meet local representative and transferred to hotel. (60 km / 1 hr), full day rest in the afternoon to acclimatize Overnight in hotel .
Day 02 : Lhasa Sightseeing
Lhasa after having breakfast keep on fo full day sightseeing of Potala Palace, Ramoche Monastery and Norbulinka. Potala Palace, this legendary palace built atop a solitary hill is identical with Tibet by the first foremost king Songtsen Gompa. Norbulingka meaning Treasure park covers an area of around 350000 sq. m and is measured to be the biggest man made garden in Tibet. After sightseeing we will be transferred to hotel Overnight in hotel .
Day 03 : Lhasa Sightseeing
Lhasa after having breakfast full day sightseeing of Sera Monastery, Jokhang Monastery, Barkhor Market, Sera Monastery, 5 kms north of Lhasa, Sera scenery is one of Lhasa’s prettiest monasteries. Many monks resided here and are nearly extinguished by the Chinese. Jokhang Temple, situated in the heart of old Lhasa, it houses Tibet’s most prized religious artifact, a golden Shakyamuni Buddha which was brought as a gift by the Chinese Princess Wen Cheng on the occasion of her wedding to the Tibetan King, Songtsen Gompo. Barkhor Market place, which is the religious and social focus of Lhasa. After sightseeing we will be transferred to hotel Overnight in hotel .
Day04:Visit rest of the place in Lhasa
Free Overnight in hotel
Day 05 : Lhasa to Kathmandu (fly).
Email on (firstname.lastname@example.org)